We have installed the best technology we could find in this motorhome to make it as simple as possible to work. Automated equipment was our first choice, look at this list.
- Teleco Magicsat: Digital automatic satelite searching antenna dish.
- 20 inch LCD Wide Screen TV.
- Hydraulic touch panel controlled leveling system.
- Wheelchair Lift, Braun remote controlled Under Vehicle Lift.
- Airtronic LPG cabin heater.
- Automatic Hot Water Heater.
- Rear view backing camera.
- Microwave Oven
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 616 CDI is equipped with a 115 kW (156 hp) CDI Inter-cooled Turbo engine, the vehicle combines the advantages of the Sprinter, namely comfort, safety and agility, with the payload of a light truck. The innovative CDI engine technology and the distinctly car-like feel inside make the Sprinter one of the most attractive, comfortable and powerful vehicles in its class.
The automatic transmission is very easy to operate. The selector lever is used to choose the positions P, R, N and D. With the system called “Tip shift”, the driver can change gear to suit driving conditions by nudging the selector lever either to the left, (-)‚ or to the right, (+) while the lever is in the drive position. This allows for more driver control and the ability to ‘knock back’ gears for engine braking. Another feature is the torque converter and lock-up clutch. The lock-up clutch is engaged at certain engine speeds and loads and minimizes efficiency losses due to torque converter slippage.
- Technical highlights
- Electric adjusting drivers seat (See Home Specs for pictures of this fantastic seat)
- Fully automatic Braun Under Vehicle Lift (wheelchair hoist.)
- Radial accelerator hand controls (MPS Monarch Mk1a)
- 156 hp Diesel Engine Inter-cooled Turbo CDI (common rail direct injection)
- 5 Speed automatic transmission with “Tip Shift
- Smooth running qualities comparable to petrol engine
- Low fuel consumption